Welcome to BloodBook.com. By using this internet web site, you agree to be bound by all of the following terms of this Agreement. The Service is currently free to visitors.
1. BloodBook.com ("We"), reserve(s) the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any features of this internet web site at any time. By registering for this internet Service and/or continuing to use BloodBook.com after the posting of Notices regarding any changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
3. This Service (including, but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, video and/or audio content) is protected by Copyright as a collective work or compilation under the Copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this internet Service are also Copyrighted works. Certain information on this web site is trademarked and/or Copyrighted by others, and is the property of the respective owner(s). You agree to abide by all additional Copyright notices or restrictions contained in this internet Service. By posting to this internet Service, you are giving BloodBook.com the right to display such content on this internet Service and its affiliated publications, and to use such content for promotional and marketing purposes without notice.
4. (a) Except for content that
you have posted on the internet Service, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish,
enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in
any way exploit any part of this internet Service, except that you may download material
from this internet Service for your own personal use as follows: you may make one machine
readable copy and/or one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal
interest only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute
any part of this internet Service over any network, including a local area network, or
sell or offer it for sale. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BloodBook.com, its directors, officers, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, suppliers, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or other documents published on the BloodBook.com internet Service, or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account, if any, incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
6. This internet Service is available "as is." We do not warrant that this internet Service will be uninterrupted or error free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the news, information or other materials available through this internet Service. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other internet web sites that may be linked to this internet Service. We do not make any warranties, either expressed or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this internet Service or any information or goods that are available or advertised or that may be sold through this internet Service. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed in this internet Service or available though links in this internet Service. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this internet Service.
7. This internet web site contains links to other World Wide Web ("Third Party Sites"). Where possible, BloodBook.com will make these links obvious, though Third Party Sites may be co-branded with BloodBook.com. BloodBook.com is not responsible for the availability or content of Third Party Sites and will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such Third Party Sites.
8. BloodBook.com, its officers, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, agents, and/or licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this internet Service or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in this internet Service, including without limitation as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of this Agreement. Any claim against BloodBook.com shall be limited to the amount paid, if any, for use of this Service.
9. This Agreement and use of this internet Service may be terminated by either party for any reason at any time. Sections three (3) and six (6) through eleven (11) of this Agreement shall survive such termination.
10. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, "trojan horses" or other destructive materials, we do not guarantee or warrant that this Service or materials that may be downloaded from this Service do not contain such destructive features. BloodBook.com is not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this internet Service and any materials available through this Service, you do so solely at your own risk.
11. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA.
Thank you for visiting BloodBook.com.
& Copyright © 2000-2013 BloodBook.com. All rights reserved worldwide.
last updated 03/10/2013 bloodbook.com